NewOrder-ShadowBranch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Quotes

Go down

Star Wars Quotes Empty Star Wars Quotes

Post by Kilishandra Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Have a favorite quote relating to star wars? Share it here! Quotes can come from the movies, games, books, comics, as long as it has some relevance to the star wars universe.
Kilishandra
Kilishandra
Admin

https://shadowbranch.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Quotes Empty Re: Star Wars Quotes

Post by Kilishandra Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 am

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
―Darth Plagueis to a young Darth Sidious

~~~~~~~~~

Thrawn: "It was my one failure, out on the Fringes. The one time when understanding a race's art gave me no insight at all into its psyche. At least not at the time. Now, I believe I'm finally beginning to understand them."
Pellaeon: "I'm sure that will prove useful in the future."
Thrawn: "I doubt it. I wound up destroying their world."
―Thrawn and Captain Gilad Pellaeon, observing the sculpture of a dead race

~~~~~~~

Pellaeon: "Any idea whether those alien species are hostile toward strangers?"
Thrawn: "Probably. Most alien species are. Shall we go?"
―Gilad Pellaeon and Thrawn, landing on Wayland

~~~~~~~

"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Thrawn, to Gilad Pellaeon

~~~~~~~

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."
―HK-47

"Answer: There are a lot of politicians on Coruscant, Master. I could spend decades slaughtering them and still not make a dent."
―HK-47, to Revan

"Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."
―HK-47
Kilishandra
Kilishandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Love the Darth Plagueis quote

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilishandra Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Zannah: "I knew you had the strength to defeat them, Master. That is why I didn't come to your aid during the battle."
Bane: "And what if you were wrong? What if they had somehow killed me?"
Zannah: "Then you would have been weak, unworthy of being Dark Lord of the Sith. And you would have deserved to die."
Bane: "Precisely."
―Darth Zannah and Darth Bane, after the Duel on Ambria
Kilishandra
Kilishandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilishandra Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:58 am

"It's simple. When you want a man, you jab him with a Bothan stunner. Then while he's screaming in pain, slap some stun cuffs on him. Then starve him for two or three days until he becomes open to suggestion. Then double-check his bounty and see if he's worth anything."
―Mira
Kilishandra
Kilishandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down